Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast talks about his software stack for generating 1.7M in online sales. Join Jason as he goes through his early experiences in the online course business, how he learned from his mistakes and integrated different softwares in order to increase efficiency and quality.
- Jason recalls creating Nurse Academy, his first online course to help nursing entrance exam takers. He shares the lessons he learned when he hired a coder to build the hosting platform from scratch.
- Based on this experience, Jason now recommends hosting platforms so you don't have to build one from scratch.
- For hosting, he uses Thinkific and also recommends Kajabi. Both help with the backend work and manage technical aspects for dropping in content, video and quizzes.
- Jason uses ClickFunnels for marketing and creating landing pages for online courses, which allows viewers to convert from nonbuyer to buyer.
- Next, Jason highlights the value of email automation softwares like Infusionsoft, Mailchimp and ActiveCampaign, which he uses. Email automation allows students to become acquainted with your company via email sequences, which can be scheduled in advance.
- For online payment software, Jason suggests Stripe to process credit cards or bank cards.
- Jason uses Typeform to build applications and online questionnaires that are user-friendly, easy to access and easy to export.
- Calendly is a lifesaver for scheduling calls and Jason's podcast interviews and it links to Google calendars, as well.
- Next, Jason recommends WebinarJam for hosting masterclasses for training programs. Jason offers his first lesson free as a value add, with an option to enroll in the course after the first lesson.
- For coaching calls, team meetings and actually conducting his podcast interviews, Jason uses Zoom.
- To connect one software to another, Zapier is the best software to use.
- Overall, when it comes to selecting software for your stack, think of it as tools in your toolbox. Everyone has a favorite and you should customize to best meet your needs.
3 KEY POINTS:
- Learn from your mistakes and use software in order to make your life and business easier.
- You have to develop the required skills to properly use some software as tools in order to sell and market your online courses.
- There is no one tool that automatically results in the increase of your online course sales. They may play a part, but it all comes down to your own knowledge.
“The most important piece of the puzzle is the knowledge you have up in your mind.” – Jason Duprat
Thinkific – thinkific.com
Kajabi – https://kajabi.com/
ClickFunnels – https://www.clickfunnels.com/
ActiveCampaign – https://www.activecampaign.com/
Stripe – https://stripe.com/
Typeform – https://www.typeform.com/
Calendly – https://calendly.com/
Zoom – https://zoom.us/
Zapier – https://zapier.com/
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #HealthcareBoss #healthcare #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #software #onlinecourse #onlinecoursetools #businesstools