Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast talks about the importance of monitoring what you put into your life – including your mind and your efforts – and how this affects successful outcomes.
- What if your input doesn't equal your output? What if you're working towards something yet the results aren't what you expected?
- If this is the case, it's time to analyze your inputs and the information being downloaded into your brain.
- What are you reading? Watching? Listening to? Who are you talking to? These are all information inputs being downloaded into your brain.
- Inputs become your subconscious and they affect outcomes. So control and monitor what you're downloading and consuming.
- To be equipped for success, remain hungry for knowledge.
- Ask yourself the hard questions: What does my effort look like? What content am I consuming? Am I seeking new knowledge?
3 KEY POINTS:
- Inputs include not only what content goes into your mind but also the energy you give to your efforts.
- Ensure the output you want by monitoring your effort and content. Success is about grit – the hard work you put in will reflect the results you receive.
- Filter the content you consume on a daily basis because this affects your mindset.
“Filter your inputs and recheck yourself in 6 months. I guarantee you you will have made substantial progress towards getting the output you want.” – Jason Duprat
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #positiveoutcomes #positiveresults #lifelonglearning #contentconsumption