Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast talks about if and when you should consider looking into multiple streams of revenue – and how to systemize them.
- Creating multiple streams of revenue may be the obvious way forward but it also has its pros and cons. Timing and taking little steps should always be your focus if you want all of them to succeed.
- Systemize your streams of revenue. Doing everything at once will only lead to inefficiency and even failure.
- Stop pulling yourself into different directions, focus on your primary business before thinking about trying other ventures.
- Jason references Elon Musk and how he has built his companies through momentum and systemization.
- Think in a step-wise fashion! There's only so much you can do. Be conscious of your energy, time, and money.
- Not all streams of income should be active streams of income.
- Entrepreneurship is flexible. Be in control, don't be afraid to go into something that you are passionate about.
3 KEY POINTS:
- Creating multiple streams of revenue is the next big step in entrepreneurship; but it is also something that needs energy, time, and a huge amount of resources.
- Focus on your primary business, build it from the ground up, and invest in different streams of revenue. Once you've established this, find a way to systemize and remove some of the burdens from yourself.
- Always think in a step-wise fashion. Not everything will come to place in one fell swoop. Strategize and use your resources wisely. Be in control of whatever it is you want to do next.
“Momentum is what will propel you to generating each additional stream of revenue.” – Jason Duprat
“The beauty of entrepreneurship is that everything is in your control.” – Jason Duprat
HEA Facebook Group for Digital Businesses:
HEA Facebook Group for Bricks & Mortar Businesses: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademyBrickandMortar/
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #studentloans #studentdebt #highered #loanconsolidation