Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast, talks about pay-per-click (PPC) advertising and why you may want to consider utilizing it for your business. He provides insight on the terminology and reviews the steps to ensure a successful PPC campaign.
- Intent-based searches allow businesses to target people in certain phases of research and/or the buying process.
- There are more than 6 billion searches across search engines per day worldwide. Google alone processes 3.8 million searches per minute.
- PPC is more affordable than traditional marketing methods such as TV, radio, or billboards.
- Identify your goals upfront. Do you want to build brand awareness? Do you want to capture ROI on your ad spend? Do you want to generate leads?
- Jason explains the terminology associated with PPC: cost per click (CPC), cost per mille (CPM), click-through rate (CTR), and cost per acquisition (CPA).
- When you utilize PPC, you can target prospects based on geography, demographics, devices used, time of day, and keyword searches.
- Google Display allows businesses to use affiliated websites as virtual billboards, providing access to 90% of internet users worldwide.
- There are five steps to creating a successful PPC campaign. One, establish goals. Two, choose your target methods. Three, determine the ad spend. Four, analyze results. Five, use the results to further refine the ad strategy.
- It can be difficult to find an agency that can consistently deliver great results. Sometimes it's better to utilize in-house staff to manage your company's marketing needs, particularly for PPC.
3 KEY POINTS:
- Pay-per-click advertising is sophisticated, affordable, and very effective when you consider the rate people use search engines.
- With pay-per-click, you can target audiences based on geography, demographic, device, specific times of the day, keywords, and website behavior.
- Set your goals, pick your targeting methods, and analyze the results. Look for the return on ad spend and then make data-driven decisions to refine your ads and your ad strategy.
“If you're not advertising on Google, you're missing a real opportunity.” – Jason Duprat
HEA Facebook Group for Digital Businesses: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HeathcareEntrepreneurAcademy/
HEA Facebook Group for Bricks & Mortar Businesses: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademyBrickandMortar/
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #ppc #payperclickads #onlineads #onlineadstrategy