Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast talks about the best practices for responding to customer inquiries and questions. Jason offers communication tips for business owners on how to build rapport with customers.
- According to an independent study, the average response time for most businesses is more than 12 hours.
- Almost half of today's customers expect a response to their inquiries in under 4 hours.
- 12% of customers expect a response in 15 minutes or less.
- Time to resolution, the window of time required to solve a problem or answer a question, is a metric business owners can monitor.
- Set up automated replies to acknowledge the person who emailed or texted you – your inquiry was received, we're working on it and we'll get back to you.
- Automated chatbots can be programmed to recognize specific questions or keywords. Chatbots are an excellent customer service tool for answering common questions.
- During business hours, hire virtual assistants to respond to inquiries to ensure a prompt response time and to provide more personalized customer support.
- It's all about creating a great customer experience and building relationships.
3 KEY POINTS:
- First response times need to be quick. It's okay to acknowledge the inquiry instead of providing a full-fledged answer or a resolution.
- Setting up automation may take some time and work, but it's great for responding to people who post inquiries after business hours or during weekends.
- Competitors will struggle to keep up with you if you manage to keep consistent response times of under 10 to 15 minutes.
“When people reach out, they want a response fairly quickly.” – Jason Duprat
“This is your golden opportunity to win over [potential customers].” – Jason Duprat
Subscribe on Apple podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/healthcare-entrepreneur-academy-podcast/id1466387659?fbclid=IwAR3ZnO_q31e6hZ2rAfOIl7fts8fRftb5o7URKDcJHTcKd89hjRIARywVWsU
HEA Facebook Group for Digital Businesses: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HeathcareEntrepreneurAcademy/
HEA Facebook Group for Bricks & Mortar Businesses: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademyBrickandMortar/
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #customerservice #customerresponse #customerconversion #automation #chatbot #virtualassistant