“Best known always beats best product.”
– Jodelle Yount
Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast, talks about Search Engine Optimization and how it can help you grow your business. In this episode, Jason shares his experience with SEO, several components you should take note of, and how his business has grown and reached more audiences because of it. Tune into this episode to hear about a special service Jason wants to offer to his loyal podcast listeners.
3 KEY POINTS:
- Aim to reach the top 5 in search rankings.
- Choose high-quality keywords and topics.
- Post multiple blogs with relevant keywords per week.
- It is optimizing your clinic's website so various search engines can discover your website and rank it higher on searches.
- You want to get into the top 3-5 search rankings.
- An overwhelming majority of search clicks happen on the first 5 search results that pop up.
- Without SEO, to get people to your website, expect to pay a lot for ads, market yourself on social media, or rely on word-of-mouth referrals.
- Jason has gotten his course websites to rank in the top 5 search results for different key terms.
- The current recommendation is to have blog posts of no less than 500 words. The more words, the better, as long as they're high-quality keywords and topics.
- Ideally, you would want a blog or multiple blogs with relevant keywords and topics posted per week.
- Google has Web Crawlers which are AI that go to every page on every website and scans the data in the website.
- When writing blogs, consider which text you format as Headings as those are the tags targeted by Google when scanning pages.
- Onsite SEO is the easiest to control because you have full control – posting blogs and making sure tags are there.
- There's something called Offsite SEO – Ex. Having other websites link back to your site.
- Google not only looks at the number of sites linked to your site, but the quality as well.
- If you own or are considering owning a business, one of the key things is to test the market for their interest level.
- You can't duplicate content because Google tracks it and puts it lower on the search rankings.
“Search Engine Optimization can help get you free patients.” – Jason A. DupratTweet
“Focus only marketing only one or two high-profit, high-margin services, or something with a lot of existing traction.” – Jason A. DupratTweet
CONNECT WITH JASON DUPRAT
Join our Facebook group: https://jasonduprat.com/group
- Want to become an IV Nutritional Therapy provider? JOIN our FREE masterclass: https://ivtherapyacademy.com/podcast
- Sign up for one of our free business start-up Masterclasses by heading over to https://jasonduprat.com/freemasterclass
- Have a healthcare business question? Want to request a podcast topic? Text me at 407-972-0084 and I'll add you to my contacts. Occasionally, I'll share important announcements and answer your questions as well. I'm excited to connect with you!
- Do you enjoy our podcast? Leave a rating and review: https://lovethepodcast.com/hea
- Don't want to miss an episode? Subscribe and follow: https://followthepodcast.com/hea
- #264: HOW A PRESS RELEASE CAN HELP YOU GET PR AND SEO FOR YOUR CLINIC WITHOUT HIRING PR FIRMS
- #267: HOW I GENERATE MORE LEADS FOR MY HEALTHCARE BUSINESS USING THIS TOOL
- #290: KEEP SHOWING UP: HOW A NURSE WENT ALL IN WITH BUILDING & MARKETING HER WRITING BUSINESS WITH JANINE KELBACH
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #HealthcareBoss #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #businessgrowth #teamgrowth #digitalbusiness