“Teaching in the Internet age means we must teach tomorrow's skills today.” – Jennifer Fleming
Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast, explains why he no longer provides one-on-one coaching or consulting. He highlights the advantages of transitioning to group coaching and creating online courses to help scale your business.
- Jason generously shared his expertise in ketamine therapy by offering personalized consulting sessions from late 2017 to early 2018. His mission was to pay it forward and support others along their journey.
- Personalized consulting is effective but time-consuming and limited in growth potential.
- As an entrepreneur, it's crucial to build assets that generate consistent income and contribute to your financial stability.
- Instead of trading your time for money, focus on building assets that generate an income passively.
- Opting for group coaching and online learning can help you utilize your time more efficiently, allowing you to build assets that pay you more per hour and reach a larger audience.
- If you're a new business owner, Jason recommends starting with one-on-one coaching to hone your skills and share your experiences. As you become more proficient, you can transition to group coaching.
- If you have a business that's 100% dependent on you and your ability to produce, you simply own your job.
- Recognize and appreciate your own achievements, and then use your experience to empower others to do the same.
- Turn your superpower into a business that can generate $5-10k per month. For Jason, his side hustle in ketamine therapy blew up. He now offers three online courses – the Cash-Based Practice course, the Ketamine Academy, and the IV Therapy Academy. The Ketamine and the IV programs generate more than six figures per month.
“That's what it boils down to… I didn't want to continue trading my time for dollars, and I also wanted to create an asset and build a real business.” – Jason DupratTweet
“Once you start to train your mind to think like a business person… you'll start to pinpoint all sorts of different areas of inefficiencies in your business… even your personal life…” – Jason DupratTweet
CONNECT WITH JASON DUPRAT:
LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube | Facebook Group
- Sign up for one of our free business start-up Masterclasses at https://jasonduprat.com/freemasterclass
- Have a healthcare business question? Text me at 407-972-0084, and I'll add you to my contacts. Occasionally, I'll share important announcements and answer your questions as well.
- Do you enjoy our podcast? Leave a rating and review: https://lovethepodcast.com/hea