Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast talks about creating momentum and how small, seemingly inconsequential steps can change your life – and business – for the better.
- The importance and power of building momentum in anything you want to succeed in cannot be overstated.
- One of the great books Jason has read about building momentum is “The Compound Effect” by Darren Hardy.
- The book illustrates how the compound effect works and by doing small steps consistently, you can achieve your goals.
- Doing small steps consistently can also help you build the “flywheel effect,” something that’s hard to stop once it’s turning and in motion.
- In business, it’s easy to get burnt out, lose motivation and lose focus. Momentum can pull you forward.
- Momentum is habit-driven. To create momentum, you need to do small steps consistently.
- Momentum can also create ripple effects in multiple areas of your life. Taking these small steps forward consistently can help you radically improve your business and your life.
- Starting small and taking personal responsibility for your actions can foster success. It will also change your focus. You’ll become more grateful for what you have.
- You’re not going to see results right away. Continue taking small steps consistently and you’ll eventually reap the rewards.
- Once you have forward momentum, it’s so much easier to keep going. You’ll have energy pulling you instead of you having to push so hard to get things done.
3 KEY POINTS:
- In business, it’s easy to lose motivation and focus and get burnt out. You need momentum to pull you forward.
- To create momentum, take small steps forward consistently to drive you towards your goals.
- Momentum can create ripple effects in multiple areas of your life. Taking small steps consistently can radically improve your business and your life.
“Momentum is incredibly powerful. Momentum will keep you going in business. Momentum will potentially change your life.” – Jason Duprat
“Once you have forward momentum going, it’s so much easier to keep things going. You’re gonna have things pulling you instead of you having to push so hard to get something done.” – Jason Duprat
The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy – https://www.amazon.com/Compound-Effect-Darren-Hardy/dp/159315724X
Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy for Digital Businesses – https://www.facebook.com/groups/HeathcareEntrepreneurAcademy/
Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy for Brick & Mortar Businesses – https://www.facebook.com/groups/HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademyBrickandMortar/
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #HealthcareBoss #healthcare #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #forwardmomentum #compoundeffect #rippleeffect #good habits #takesmallsteps