Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast talks about the setbacks and challenges entrepreneurs experience and how looking internally can help address those challenges accordingly.
- Setbacks are a common experience especially for newbies in the entrepreneurship world.
- Newbie entrepreneurs often make the mistake of looking externally for what's holding them back. They look outside of themselves to figure out what's causing the problems, roadblocks or setbacks.
- Think of the top two things currently holding you back. There's a good chance the responses point to internal factors versus external factors.
- To be a successful entrepreneur, look internally and consider what you could have done differently.
- Think about what you should be learning and implementing, people you can connect with and coaches you can hire. Think about what you can do to reduce or eliminate setbacks and road blocks.
- Train your brain – especially if you want to make it to the next level.
- You can't control external factors so stop pointing a finger at those external factors and stop making excuses.
- Ask yourself what you can do differently to overcome the issues you're facing. Most often, you'll realize you can do something about the challenges holding you back.
- When you look internally, you might need to give up some things you'd rather not give up.
3 KEY POINTS:
- Entrepreneurs (especially new ones) are likely to experience setbacks, roadblocks and challenges at some point in their entrepreneurial journey.
- Humans have a tendency to blame external circumstances for the setbacks and challenges they encounter.
- To resolve those challenges accordingly, start by looking internally. Only then will you be able to figure out what you need to do differently to succeed in the business world.
“The one thing holding you back is you. It's you looking externally and making excuses and blaming others .” – Jason Duprat
“If you step back and you take accountability, if you take ownership of that fact, things are going to change dramatically for the better.” – Jason Duprat
Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy for Digital Businesses –https://www.facebook.com/groups/HeathcareEntrepreneurAcademy/
Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy for Brick & Mortar Businesses –https://www.facebook.com/groups/HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademyBrickandMortar/
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #HealthcareBoss #healthcare #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #newbieentrepreneur #startupchallenges #startuptips #stopmakingexcuses