Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast talks about the importance of mental toughness and the benefits of improving not only our physical bodies, but also our minds.
- Jason shares his views and struggles with mental toughness and the importance of focusing and honing mental discipline.
- Mental discipline means having grit and being able to push yourself in order to achieve major success.
- Mental toughness is a perishable skill.
- In order to take it to the next level, you must train your body and mind. Get in the zone where you love to be uncomfortable.
- Jason shares highlights from a program he’s currently working through, 75 Hard by Andy Frisella. The program encourages you to train your mind as hard as your body.
- Jason also shares his personal experiences as a competitive wrestler and relates his hardships in training with developing his mental toughness.
- Demolish excuses and weak thoughts by developing and training your mental toughness.
- There are four components to the 75 Hard program: 45 minutes of physical activity twice a day, read a non-fiction book, drink one gallon of water a day and follow a diet of your choice.
- Your overall esteem will go up when you master self-esteem and self-discipline. You will then know you have what it takes to dominate.
3 KEY POINTS:
- Your mental state is just as important as your physical state. You must improve and focus on both if you want to become a better version of yourself.
- Self-discipline is the key to overcoming obstacles and challenges.
- Your mental toughness is what helps you push through, allowing you to take it to the next level.
” Self discipline is the root of it all.” – Jason Duprat
“If you can master your self-discipline and if you can master your mind, your self-control, everything else falls into place.” – Jason Duprat
75HARD: A 75-day Tactical Guide to Winning the War With Yourself – https://andyfrisella.com/blogs/mfceo-project-podcast/75hard-a-75-day-tactical-guide-to-winning-the-war-with-yourself-with-andy-frisella-mfceo291
Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy for Digital Businesses – https://www.facebook.com/groups/HeathcareEntrepreneurAcademy/
Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy for Brick & Mortar Businesses – https://www.facebook.com/groups/HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademyBrickandMortar/
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #HealthcareBoss #healthcare #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #mentaltoughness #mentalmastery #selfdiscipline #selfesteem #75dayshard