Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast talks about his Top 10 software programs that are vital for running your business in 2020.
- At the top of Jason’s list is Asana, a project management software used for task management, which can be linked with due dates.
- Next up, Jason talks about Slack, an internal communication tool. You can create channels for external projects and organize business chats into topics. In addition, Slack can be linked to Asana.
- Gusto is Jason’s top tool for online payroll. You can also run reports and Gusto will formulate state and federal paperwork.
- Next up is Quickbooks Online, an accounting software for tracking sales, expenses and profit. Use this version versus the self employed version unless you’re a solopreneur.
- Next on the list is Camtasia, a video editing software. Jason uses Camtasia to create video clips for the HEA podcast interviews, social media and his online courses. Camtasia works on a Mac or PC.
- Along with video editing comes audio editing, and Descript is the perfect software for making audio editing easy and extremely fast.
- Jason uses Canva, an image editing software, which is perfect for creating graphics. The platform is user-friendly and Jason uses these graphics for his podcast and social media.
- Next up is Google Suite, which has several tools for tracking files and folders. In addition, team members can work on files simultaneously.
- Jason recently switched from BeLive to Zoom to record his podcast interviews. A bonus for Zoom is it records a backup file.
- To close out his Top 10 list, Jason uses Calendy for scheduling appointments and meetings, which is a great time saver
- This list is ideal for startup and small businesses who work either remotely or in-person. .
- Jason shares his updates on his continuing commitment to the 75HARD Challenge.
3 KEY POINTS:
- Software tools are vital to running your business successfully and efficiently.
- Keeping yourself and your business organized is important. Getting familiar with these software can save you a lot of stress.
- Software tools are a great way to be productive.
“These softwares are vital for running any business.” – Jason Duprat
“(On the 75HARD Challenge) Valuable, yet tough.” – Jason Duprat
Asana – https://asana.com/
Slack – https://slack.com/
Gusto – https://gusto.com/
Quickbooks Online – https://quickbooks.intuit.com/ph/
Camtasia – https://www.techsmith.com/video-editor.html
Descript – https://www.descript.com/
Canva – https://www.canva.com/
Google Suite – https://gsuite.google.com/
Zoom – https://zoom.us/
Calendly – https://calendly.com/
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #HealthcareBoss #healthcare #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #software #businesstools