Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast advises healthcare professionals *not* to miss out on the opportunity of scaling your business by generating online revenue.
- Online opportunities allows you to scale your business services versus working 1:1.
- You don't need to have direct online experience. In Jason's case, no one thought an anesthesia provider could create an online course. And he's created three: Ketamine Academy, IV Therapy Academy and Course Creator Academy.
- A few examples of healthcare professionals who are primed to offer their services online include physical therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists, counselors, nutritionists, dieticians and educators, as well as the areas of primary care, functional medicine and integrated medicine.
- Career coaches, performance coaches and business consultants are also ideally suited for online teaching.
- There's a finite number of patients you can see. 80% or more of your services consist of doing the exact same thing. So consider recording this and delivering it online via a course.
- Providing coaching courses online exponentially increases your market value and allows you to have a greater impact on your clients, patients or students while creating a community.
- Jason shares his experiences creating online educational courses and how he's made a 1.8M in revenue from two courses over three years.
- The major benefits for online coaching and course programs include impact, freedom and income.
- It's a good time to start online educational courses because there's little competition present.
- Jason encourages you to apply to the Course Creator Academy program. If you're willing to put in the time and effort, he knows you'll see transformational results.
3 Key Points
- Expanding your business online is one of the biggest missed opportunities for healthcare professionals in creating scalable revenue streams.
- Creating an educational course online is not easy – you'll make mistakes on your first try and there's a learning curve. You need to have “go-get-it-ness” and grit. Have someone walk you through the process via an educational program to expedite learning.
- The time to act is now when there's almost no competition. Establishing yourself as an expert early can lead to charging premium prices.
“Invest and learn from others before you.” – Jason Duprat
“The online course (model) is impacting people 24 hours a day/365 days a year because they can log in and learn whenever they want.” – Jason Duprat
Book A Course Creator Academy Clarity Call – https://jasonduprat.com/call/
IV Therapy Academy – https://www.ivtherapyacademy.com/course-information
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #onlinecourses #onlinelearning #revenuegeneration #missedopportunity