Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast speaks with Mark Lack, an expert on personal branding, the best-selling author of “Shorten The Gap” and Host of ‘Business Rockstars.’ Mark discusses different strategies for building a personal brand, creating online content and finding ways to scale your business. He also talks about Business Rockstars and his dedication to his craft.
- Personal branding is changing the narrative of sales and marketing.
- Mark invested in education for seven years and learned from the top people.
- Develop your online positioning to build your personal brand and then monetize.
- Ask yourself: What problem do I want to solve? How will I be the best? What’s my niche? How will I show up differently?
- Produce online content to add value and create goodwill.
- A key way to share content is read books on topics you’re interested in and highlight key takeaways with your customers. Afterwards, contact the author to schedule an interview.
- Using the above content model, book chapters become blogs and YouTube videos. Then, edit 60-second clips from the video and share on social media.
- Bring the experts and their expertise with your own spin on it – be a broker and a facilitator.
- Your network is your net worth.
- Business Rockstars is a media company offering tons of content, including a talk show hosted by Mark and focused on entrepreneurship.
- Mark plans to launch a new talk show in 2021 utilizing Amazon, Netflix and YouTube.
- Consistency and hard work have been the keys to Mark’s success.
3 KEY POINTS:
- To become an entrepreneur, you have to identify a problem, seek a market and create transformative, value-loaded content. Begin with the basics – start small, expand when needed and create content consistently.
- Interviews are the easiest way to create content. They allow you to expand upon existing topics by being the broker of information and creating an expanding connection with other creators.
- Always remember to monetize your content. Reach out to sponsors, look into affiliates and use the available online tools to expand your knowledge.
“You don’t need to be the expert, you’ll eventually become the expert when people tell you you are but in the meantime, just broker and facilitate.” – Mark Lack
“You have to have blind faith. You just have to know that if I do this for five years consistently and I make the time, it will all pay off.” – Mark Lack
Mark Lack on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/markalack
Mark Lack on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MarkLack777
Mark Lack on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/1marklack
Mark Lack on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mark.lack/
Shorten The Gap Website: https://shortenthegap.com/
Shorten The Gap on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/shorten-the-gap?trk=public_profile_topcard-current-company
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #branding #personalbranding #onlinecontent #contentcreation #valueadd