Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast shares tips on optimizing website and landing page conversion. He also introduces Dr. Robert Cialdini's 6 Principles of Persuasion and the attention, interest, desire and action (AIDA) model.
- Many business owners tend to haphazardly create websites and landing pages without really thinking about the impact they have on a company's gross revenue.
- Small copy tweaks to your sites can lead to big differences in your return on advertising expenses.
- With software like ClickFunnels, you can make A/B versions of particular landing pages to see which is more effective or produces the best return.
- Utilize Robert Cialdini's Principles of Persuasion and the AIDA model to entice people into making purchases from your website.
- Cialdini's 6 Principles include scarcity (limited time sale), commitment and consistency (customer commits to a free, small item), reciprocity (in exchange for an email, send something of value), social proof (validation), authority (create trust) and liking (influence).
- The AIDA model includes attention (utilize headlines), interest (provide a creative offer), desire (explain benefits to foster want/need) and action (answer questions).
- Potential customers don't really care about the messaging business owners often include such as awards, company history or company virtual tours. They want to know what's in it for them.
3 KEY POINTS:
- Robert Cialdini's 6 Principles of Persuasion are scarcity, commitment and consistency, reciprocity, social proof, authority and liking.
- Pretend to be a customer who stumbled upon your website. Then, incorporate your thoughts into your landing page marketing based on your experience.
- According to the AIDA model, you need attention-grabbing headlines. Develop interest and desire by explaining the benefits of your product or service. Finally, actively respond to inquiries and objections.
“Put yourself in your customers' shoes.” – Jason Duprat
“Micro changes to your pages over time can improve your conversion rates.” – Jason Duprat
Robert Cialdini's website: https://www.influenceatwork.com/
HEA Facebook Group for Digital Businesses: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HeathcareEntrepreneurAcademy/
HEA Facebook Group for Bricks & Mortar Businesses: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademyBrickandMortar/
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #ROI #optimization #customerconversion