Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner, and host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast offers tips on how to make prospects and customers aware of your business (know) to build like and trust so they'll do business with you.
- Getting to know people is relatively easy. Making them like and trust you is a little more challenging and takes time to develop and study.
- People who do well in business or in life tend to be likable. You can foster likability if you're easy to hang out with, you participate in conversations with others and you're inquisitive.
- If you cause friction, you won't go far, no matter how big your business is. Focus on building rapport and friendships.
- Competence, honesty, and benevolence are three components of trust, according to a behavioral scientist, Jason has listened to online.
- When going into a new relationship or meeting someone new, most people try to overplay how competent they are. First, show that you are benevolent and honest.
- If you make a mistake, own up to it. Other people—especially superiors at work—will be more likely to overlook the mistake if you openly acknowledge your mistake.
- The IKEA effect is defined as people who tend to trust and care more for what they build on their own or invest time and money in. This same principle can apply to relationships.
- Accept favors and support from other people to help develop trust.
3 KEY POINTS:
- Be likable. People enjoy doing business with people they like.
- Trust is determined by competence, honesty, and benevolence.
- Work for the best interests of the people around you, and things will fall into place.
“Develop know, like, and trust.” – Jason Duprat
“Trust is a by-product of a joint effort.” – Jason Duprat
HEA Facebook Group for Digital Businesses: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HeathcareEntrepreneurAcademy/
HEA Facebook Group for Bricks & Mortar Businesses: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademyBrickandMortar/
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #KnowLikeTrust #businessstrategy #businessdevelopment