Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast talks about the three things you should do to take any component of your life to the next level. He highlights the importance of aiming higher and learning new skills. He also explains how consistent action can lead to forward progress and momentum.
- To begin, you must focus forward. What's the goal you want to achieve? What higher level do you want to accomplish?
- Expand your vision, goals, and expectations. Create a new vision board.
- The second step is to fill the knowledge gap that's preventing you from getting to the next level. Glean new insight and acquire new skills.
- Take action to learn. Some examples include online programs and training, online books and courses, podcasts, webinars, and mentoring.
- Don't underestimate the skills that will be necessary for you to perform at the next level.
- Surround yourself with people who have accomplished what you want to accomplish.
- The third step is to create new habits that align with your goals. Identify what you want to achieve and honestly assess your situation.
- Determine what's holding you back and block toxic people and experiences.
- Make sure your mind is primed for success.
- Constantly move yourself and your business forward so you can live a fulfilled and successful life.
3 KEY POINTS:
- Set higher goals and expectations for yourself.
- Fill in the gaps in your knowledge that are keeping you from leveling up.
- Form new habits and take daily actions that align with your goals.
“What got you where you are today is not going to take you to the next level.” – Jason Duprat
“What is it that you want to achieve?” – Jason Duprat
Robert Kiyosaki: https://www.amazon.com/Rich-Dads-CASHFLOW-Quadrant-Financial/dp/1612680054
Subscribe to the HEA Podcast: https://jasonduprat.com/listen/
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #levelup #goalsetting #forwardmomentum #visionboard #goodhabits #primedforsuccess #positivemindset