Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast talks about the importance of surrounding yourself with like-minded people. He shares highlights from the conferences and seminars he recently attended noting a key benefit is socializing, interacting, and learning from other people to shift your mindset.
- Jason recently led a workshop for a live audience at the Northwest Anesthesia Seminar in Las Vegas. He taught attendees about ketamine therapy and how they can start their own ketamine practice.
- Funnel Hacking Live is a popular conference for online marketers and business owners who use ClickFunnels' software.
- At this conference, HEA received two ‘Two Comma Club' awards for generating $1 million in sales each for two online courses. Only the top 1% of businesses receive this award.
- If people could become rich by simply following a 10-step plan, more people would be starting businesses.
- The top performers in any industry, business or niche, are the people who put in the hard work to get extraordinary results.
- Socialize, interact, and learn from other people to get your mindset in check.
- Jason made the greatest investment in his education to date – $25,000 to train with Russell Brunson.
- To increase your odds of success, find the right people with the right plan and then model it to meet your needs.
- Find people who will lift you up.
- Jason will be participating in a virtual presentation and roundtable for the National Nurses in Business Association Conference.
- The HEA raffle was a great success! There were six winners and Jason gave away more than $7000 in prizes. Thank you to everyone who participated and to all of the HEA podcast listeners! Stay tuned – more raffles are coming in the near future!
3 KEY POINTS:
- Teaching live is one way to hone your presentation and speaking skills.
- When you attend seminars and conferences, not only do you get to listen to amazing speakers, you also get networking experience and validation.
- Sometimes you need to go out, join a mastermind group, and socialize with like-minded professionals to get in the right mindset.
“As long as you're constantly getting feedback and working towards improving, you will improve.” – Jason Duprat
“If you're not surrounding yourself with other people who are at your level – or ideally a step or two higher – you should start doing this now.” – Jason Duprat
“Find those people who are willing to lift you up.” – Jason Duprat
Northwest Anesthesia Seminars: https://www.nwas.com/
Funnel Hacking Live: https://funnelhackinglive.com/
National Nurses in Business Association Conference – https://nursesbusiness.com/nnba-2021-conference-agenda-2/
Do you enjoy our podcast? Leave a rating and review: https://lovethepodcast.com/hea
Don't want to miss an episode? Subscribe and get notified: https://followthepodcast.com/hea
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #conferences #topperformers #twocommaclub #mindset