Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast explains why high-level mastermind coaching programs offer a ton of value. He shares features of the $25k mastermind he recently signed up for with Russell Brunson. He also offers advice for people who are considering joining a coaching program, highlighting the importance of taking action.
- A master’s or doctorate course can cost $2,000 up to $7,000, however, a lot of the information is outdated and not applicable in the real world.
- Mastermind programs provide relevant information and resources because they’re often taught by people who are in the thick of running a business.
- Enroll in a mastermind led by someone who’s where you’re aspiring to be, and focus on the ROI instead of the sticker price.
- Jason enrolled in Brunson’s entry-level program, Two Comma Club X because he wants to network with like-minded people.
- The program provides a year of coaching and training and includes an online course, two different types of coaches, a focused path (E-commerce or expert), two in-person events, and a weekly live lesson with an instructor.
- Participants are assigned a ‘momentum coach’ to help adjust their mindset and a ‘progress coach’ who reiterates lesson content and answers questions.
- Making plans and reading books is a good way to get started, but you need to commit and keep pushing to get results.
- If what you’re doing every day doesn’t excite you, get out of that situation or environment. Get pumped for the future and dive in!
3 KEY POINTS:
- High-level coaching programs are almost always led by someone who’s successfully running a business. They come with extra support, and you can connect with other like-minded individuals.
- These high-level programs give you the tools you need to overcome obstacles and get in the right mindset to take your business to the next level.
- Don’t look at mastermind programs as an expense but as an investment. Keep taking action to move yourself and your business forward.
“As you invest more, you get more.” – Jason Duprat
“All sorts of cool things could happen if you show up and do the work.” – Jason Duprat
Russell Brunson: https://www.russellbrunson.com/hi
Two Comma Club Coaching: https://twocommaclubcoaching.com/open-now
Do you enjoy our podcast? Leave a rating and review: https://lovethepodcast.com/hea
Don’t want to miss an episode? Subscribe and follow: https://followthepodcast.com/hea
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #mastermind #twocommaclub #ROI #onlinecourses #onlinetraining #coaching #networking