Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast, talks about the importance of working on yourself – particularly your mindset – when it comes to running a successful business. Jason highlights the key things that negatively affect your thoughts and how you can shift into more positive and productive thoughts to become the best in life and business.
- As an entrepreneur, it's important to care of your spiritual, mental, and physical health.
- You can control your thoughts. Your thoughts control your actions and outcomes. They have the power to shape your life.
- Your mind is quite literally a battleground of negative, self-destructive, temptation-producing thoughts.
- If you don't learn to recognize and control the thoughts going through your mind, you'll end up feeling stressed, unfulfilled, and overwhelmed.
- Healthy people stay healthy because they eat well and work out. So feed yourself good, helpful content consistently.
- Seek out positive content through books, movies, podcasts, and people. Create a routine to shape the way you think.
- Be mindful of what you're exposing your mind to. If you're filling yourself with garbage, that's not going to move you forward. Garbage in – garbage out.
- News can be very depressing. How you consume your news and where you consume your news can have a big impact on your thought process.
- Bring out the best in yourself. Put yourself in situations where you're surrounded with positive thoughts and positive influences in your life.
- If your thoughts aren't in alignment with your goals, you're going to have some serious trouble.
3 KEY POINTS:
- Your thoughts are extremely powerful. They control the outcome of every aspect of your life, and they have the power to shape whether you're happy in your relationship, in your business, with yourself.
- You can't control the thoughts that pop into your head. Recognize this and decrease the instances of those random unproductive thoughts.
- Once you get to the top and have a successful business, you're still the same person. Take time to work on yourself and the things that allow you to bring out the best in yourself.
“Being an entrepreneur isn't easy. There are many hats you have to wear as a business owner, but you have to focus on taking care of yourself too.” – Jason Duprat
“Your thoughts become your actions, your actions dictate essentially what happens to you in your life.” – Jason Duprat
“One of the key things to remember is that whatever gets your attention, gets control over your mind. And so one of the most important things you can do is be cognizant of what you're putting in your mind.” – Jason Duprat
Pastor Rick's Daily Hope Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/pastor-ricks-daily-hope/id631094342
Have a healthcare business question? Want to request a podcast topic? Text me 407-972-0084 and I'll add you to my contacts. Occasionally, I'll share important announcements and answer your questions as well. I'm excited to connect with you!
Do you enjoy our podcast? Leave a rating and review: https://lovethepodcast.com/hea
Don't want to miss an episode? Subscribe and follow: https://followthepodcast.com/hea
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #HealthcareBoss #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #mentalhealth #workonyourself #positivity #positivemindset