Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast, talks about the value of high-level masterminds with entrepreneurs who are crushing it. He recorded this episode while in Mexico, where he's attending a five-day mastermind event with Russell Brunson, the co-founder of the software company ClickFunnels. Jason highlights the importance of learning from others so you can follow their path to build a successful business.
- When you attend a high-level mastermind, you can network with like-minded professionals who are steps ahead of you. They can shine a light on your path forward.
- At this particular conference, there are a variety of entrepreneurial levels. Some are just getting their funnels off the ground and some have worked for decades. Some are bricks and mortar owners, and others have online businesses and agencies.
- Jason believes your business is an asset so you should continuously strive to build your asset. Don't trade your time for dollars in a W2 role.
- If you're a Type A kind of person, it can be easy to fixate on business challenges like broken systems, customer complaints, and automation breaks.
- High-level masterminds allow you to shift your mindset and open your eyes so you can improve your business.
- Pursue continuous learning and ways to improve so you can get to that next level.
- Jason plans to launch a two-tier mastermind of his own: one for newer entrepreneurs and another for healthcare entrepreneurs with at least one million dollars in revenue.
- When you attend a high-level mastermind, you won't walk away with a single golden nugget. Instead, you'll receive a dozen golden nuggets to help you tweak your business to achieve incremental growth.
3 KEY POINTS
- High-level masterminds allow you to surround yourself with people who are 5,10,20 steps ahead. You have the opportunity to learn from their mistakes and experiences to better manage growing pains.
- Work towards incremental progress. Strive to get 1% better each month and leverage this compound factor to consistently improve your business.
- Hard days are part of the process, and that's okay. Continue to go upwards because that way, you can see results.
“Seeing other people who are just crushing it helps you keep looking forward because sometimes, in between these events, just like anything in life, you reach those hard days that are a little bit frustrating.” – Jason Duprat
“If you're constantly trying to learn and improve yourself, you can elevate all of the skills you need to get to that next level.” – Jason Duprat
There are several ways to connect with Jason and stay up to date on his upcoming mastermind.
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/jasonaduprat
Email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Texting community – Text Jason at 407-972-0084 to be added.
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #HealthcareBoss #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #mastermind #nextlevel #networking #continuouslearning