Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast, talks about the challenges brought by changes and how to implement them in a well-established way. As Jason improves on his EOS, some inefficiencies in the system were revamped and reorganized to streamline the process further. Some people would not like the process, so he shares how to put everyone on the team on board with the changes. Jason also provides new updates they prepared to serve the healthcare entrepreneurship space better.
- Change isn't favorable to everyone, so addressing issues to avoid team conflict is important.
- Having everyone reporting directly to you is extremely hard, so hiring new talent will help the company grow and reduce stress.
- Restructuring, rebuilding, and getting things in check will put the company to the next level.
- Jason and the team have prepared training, programs, and an award with their goal to become leaders in the healthcare entrepreneurship space.
- Be around other entrepreneurs and take advice from them.
- Jason has partnered with a physician to create the Esthetics Academy.
- The Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy YouTube channel will be relaunched soon, and in-person consulting will also be available.
3 KEY POINTS
- Changes need to happen for the greater good of the company.
- Take into account best practices from other business owners.
- A new approach to how to do things better relieves stress.
“What gets you to the million-dollar mark in your business is not gonna be the same processes that get you to the ten-million-dollar mark.” – Jason Duprat
“Implementing changes is very frustrating, tedious, time-consuming, and slows a lot of things down, but it's something that has to happen.” – Jason Duprat
Have a healthcare business question? Want to request a podcast topic? Text me 407-972-0084 and I'll add you to my contacts. Occasionally, I'll share important announcements and answer your questions as well. I'm excited to connect with you!
Do you enjoy our podcast? Leave a rating and review: https://lovethepodcast.com/hea
Don't want to miss an episode? Subscribe and follow: https://followthepodcast.com/hea
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #HealthcareBoss #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #businessgrowth #teamgrowth #digitalbusiness