Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast, talks about one of the common problems why business owners are doing less than they should be by not implementing a customer relationship management software. A systematized process to follow up on leads is an essential tool every business owner needs because every lead is a prospective customer. Jason explores how a CRM is beneficial in the long run, so business owners do not leave a substantial amount of revenue on the table by not properly following up with leads.
- Businesses usually lose potential customers because they do not have a tool to follow up on leads. Having a CRM software helps so leads do not fall through the cracks.
- Paying for a simple CRM software is a cost-effective investment for a business.
- Another option is to set up a more complex, fully customized CRM system.
- A customized system – custom automation and code on the back end – is best to streamline customer service fit for the business.
- Using text messages to follow up on leads is more effective than emails.
- An example of a common CRM strategy is giving birthday discounts and deals to reengage the customer and increase lifetime value.
- Jason and his team will be releasing a beta CRM software specifically for clinics.
- Continuously add value to your customers, so they keep coming back.
- Use technology to its maximum capacity with a fully automated CRM system.
3 KEY POINTS
- CRM is a necessary business tool to follow up on leads.
- In business, you have to have the highest possible customer lifetime value.
- A fully automated CRM system is a gamechanger.
“It's just a matter of constant daily improvement, and over time, your practice will start to grow exponentially.” – Jason Duprat
“You really can't invest into paid marketing until you have a good CRM system.” – Jason Duprat
Have a healthcare business question? Want to request a podcast topic? Text me 407-972-0084 and I'll add you to my contacts. Occasionally, I'll share important announcements and answer your questions as well. I'm excited to connect with you!