Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast, discusses how pain is part of the process on the road toward progress. In new businesses, there will always be mistakes along the way, and these are either going to cost time or money. However, Jason points out that these challenges must be faced despite how frustrating they are because they will make you stronger as a business owner.
- Pain is always present in business, taking the form of mistakes and challenges.
- People are innately wired to avoid pain, but it is required to go through pain because it builds character and makes you better prepared for the future.
- Acceptance is the key, so frustrations from pain do not upset your mental well-being.
- The mind remembers pain all too well, making it easy to overcome when something similar happens again.
- Pain is an opportunity to learn.
- Lessons learned from past mistakes and challenges can be used to help others trying to overcome similar situations.
- Connect with a community or a network of close friends to share experiences.
- Be that support person for somebody else in the future.
3 KEY POINTS
- Pain is part of the process of progress.
- Change into the paradigm that pain is good because it makes you better.
- There is a silver lining. Things will get better.
“If everything is going perfect in your life and in your business, you are not learning any new lessons because everything is going great.” – Jason Duprat
“You are being prepared for the next challenge – the next thing that you need to know to overcome – and the only way that you can actually retain it for that upcoming next challenge is to actually go through it.” – Jason Duprat
Have a healthcare business question? Want to request a podcast topic? Text me 407-972-0084 and I'll add you to my contacts. Occasionally, I'll share important announcements and answer your questions as well. I'm excited to connect with you!
Do you enjoy our podcast? Leave a rating and review: https://lovethepodcast.com/hea
Don't want to miss an episode? Subscribe and follow: https://followthepodcast.com/hea
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #HealthcareBoss #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #businessgrowth #teamgrowth #digitalbusiness