What is your true purpose in life? In this episode, Jason Duprat talks about leveraging your business to serve others. It's human nature to focus too much on our daily grind and on ourselves, but how often do we pause to reflect on our purpose; on giving back to the world? Jason shares personal stories on how being a healthcare entrepreneur gave him the means to do just that, especially in helping his family during difficult times.
- In continually growing your income, you'll eventually realize that money doesn't buy you true happiness.
- Money is not the root of all evil. Some of the wealthiest people in the world are the most generous.
- Having more doesn't necessarily make life easier. Jason shared how fulfilling his lifelong dream of building a pool also brought in responsibilities of tedious maintenance. More money, more problems.
- There's a great deal of joy, purpose, and personal satisfaction that can be gained from helping people.
- After four long years of working hard, Jason finally started to reap the rewards of being an entrepreneur. Keep persevering.
- If you can offer financial help to someone in need, do it. If you can fly across the country to help people in crisis, do it. Whatever it is, if you have the means to help, do it.
3 KEY POINTS
- Money can't buy you happiness, but it can give you a sense of purpose.
- Give back to the world. It can be through your money, time, or knowledge.
- You could lose everything in an instant. Use what you have not for trivial things, but for things that fulfill your purpose.
“Don't wait until you think ‘you've made it' before you start to give back to the world.” – Jason Duprat
“The more you serve, the more you get back in return.” – Jason Duprat
Have a healthcare business question? Want to request a podcast topic? Text me 407-972-0084 and I'll add you to my contacts. Occasionally, I'll share important announcements and answer your questions as well. I'm excited to connect with you!
Do you enjoy our podcast? Leave a rating and review: https://lovethepodcast.com/hea
Don't want to miss an episode? Subscribe and follow: https://followthepodcast.com/hea
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #HealthcareBoss #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #businessgrowth #teamgrowth #digitalbusiness