A life well spent is a life with no regrets. Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast, talks about how life is too short to worry about the opinions of others. Instead, focus your time and energy on building the life you want and doing the things you love. You are the author of your magnificent story. Let no one take the pen away from you.
- Others will always have opinions on how you should/shouldn't live your life.
- Always take feedback with a grain of salt as not everyone lives the life you live.
- People find work to be exhausting, but for those who love what they do, like Jason, it's a source of immense joy and fulfillment.
- Jason's father did not enjoy his job but stayed for around 28 years. Jason also experienced terrible work culture but decided to change his life for the better.
- One common trap to look out for in the Healthcare space and Asian cultures is relatives imposing their definitions of success on you.
- You have the ability to create your own definition of success.
- If you're not happy with what you're doing, it's never too late to change. You always have a choice.
- Find what does make you happy and create a business or look for employment around it.
- Those who are the best in their field have one thing in common: They love what they do.
3 KEY POINTS
- Live your life, not theirs.
- For those who love what they do, work isn't work.
- If you're not happy, you have the choice to do something differently.
“We're all going to die someday, so don't have to your life based on what other people say.” – Jason Duprat
“Stop existing and start living.” – Jason Duprat
Want to become an IV Nutritional Therapy provider? JOIN our FREE masterclass: https://www.ivtherapyacademy.com/podcast
Connect with Jason Duprat:
Have a healthcare business question? Want to request a podcast topic? Text me at 407-972-0084 and I’ll add you to my contacts. Occasionally, I’ll share important announcements and answer your questions as well. I’m excited to connect with you!
Do you enjoy our podcast? Leave a rating and review: https://lovethepodcast.com/hea
Don’t want to miss an episode? Subscribe and follow: https://followthepodcast.com/hea
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #HealthcareBoss #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #businessgrowth #teamgrowth #digitalbusiness