Should I run multiple businesses?
Yes or No.
Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast, talks about what NOT to do to become successful in your business. In this episode, Jason fills us in on common pitfalls entrepreneurs, new and old alike, fall into while in search of “success,” as well as mindsets to adopt in the journey to “real success.”
- “Shiny Object Syndrome” is when people get distracted by trendy ideas, losing sight of their own business's growth. This is a common trap entrepreneurs fall for.
- Successful entrepreneurs are those with ironclad focus, sticking with their exact same business and giving 100% in everything they do.
- Distractions come often, so you must become a master of saying no and staying focused.
- Creating a business shouldn't just be because of fulfilling one's personal needs.
- Your number one reason for creating a business is to provide value to your customers.
- Give more value to your business so your business can give more value to others.
- An inefficient practice some people do is running multiple businesses in hopes of earning more but often fall short in both.
- An analogy for this is trying to drive two cars: Driving the first car, stopping midway, walking back to get to the second car, then driving again, and so on.
3 KEY POINTS
- Focus on one business rather than multiple ones.
- Don't fall into the “Shiny Object Syndrome” trap.
- Create your business, not for yourself, but to provide value for your customers.
“Stick with what you started until it becomes unreasonable for you not to be successful.” – Jason Duprat
“Become a master of saying no and staying focused.” – Jason Duprat
CONNECT WITH JASON DUPRAT
JOIN OUR GIVEAWAY!
Get a chance to win a FREE strategy session with Jason Duprat! Be one of the 5 lucky winners to win a strategy call with Jason where he answers all your burning questions about your healthcare business.
1:1 STRATEGY SESSION FOR HEALTHCARE ENTREPRENEURS
To join the podcast giveaway, follow these 3 easy steps:
Step 1: All you have to do is leave a review for The Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy Podcast on https://lovethepodcast.com/hea
Step 2: Take a screenshot of your review/rating.
Step 3: Submit the screenshot through this form: https://bit.ly/HEAGIVEAWAY.
…and you’re done! FIVE lucky winners will be selected at random to conduct a 30-min strategy session with Jason Duprat!
Winners will be announced through the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy Community Facebook group and the newsletter! Bonus: Plus points if you share your screenshot on your stories and tag Jason Duprat with the hashtag #HEAGiveaway!
- Want to become an IV Nutritional Therapy provider? JOIN our FREE masterclass: https://www.ivtherapyacademy.com/podcast
- Have a healthcare business question? Want to request a podcast topic? Text me at 407-972-0084 and I’ll add you to my contacts. Occasionally, I’ll share important announcements and answer your questions as well. I’m excited to connect with you!
- Do you enjoy our podcast? Leave a rating and review: https://lovethepodcast.com/hea
- Don’t want to miss an episode? Subscribe and follow: https://followthepodcast.com/hea
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #HealthcareBoss #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #businessgrowth #teamgrowth #digitalbusiness