REQUIRED EQUIpMENT & SOFTWARE
- A laptop with a camera and good internet connection.
- We will email you an interview link 48 hours before your actual interview.
- Microphone and headset. We have recommendations and this is A MUST!
MICrophone & HEADSET OPTIONs
To ensure a smooth, good quality interview, we recommend the following microphones for your podcast interview: Blue Snowball Mic, Samson Go Mic or CAD U1. And for headphones, Audio-Technica ATH-M50x or Sennheiser HD 280 Pro. If you’re looking for a headset and mic combination, we recommend Plantronics Blackwire C720 or Logitech H800 Wireless.
HEA PODCAST FAQS
- There is no cost to be a guest on the HEA podcast show. And we do not provide compensation.
- The show will air approximately 8 weeks after your interview on the top podcast apps, including Apple podcasts, Stitcher and Google Play.
- The interview is 45 minutes. Please allow 10 minutes before and a few minutes after to get set up and signed off properly.
ADDITIONAL TIPS & RECOMMENDATIONs
- Turn off your phone and other technology that might give you alerts, including email alerts on your laptop.
- Reduce echo by sitting in a room with carpet, rugs, curtains and/or soft furniture to absorb white noise.
- Close the door and windows to shut out excess noise.
- Ensure proper lighting with either a light in front of your face or use natural light.
PROMOTIONS & SHARING
We pre-promote the interview on Facebook across several of our pages and groups. Once the interview is live, we promote across all of our social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Once your interview is live, you’ll receive an email with the interview link, a custom image and a YouTube link to a promo clip. We encourage you to use all of these assets to promote your interview across your own social media and via email.
SOUNDS GOOD, I’M READY TO GO!
Please watch this video for Jason’s interview tips and our process for booking your interview.