[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/25123443/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/2290298/custom-color/6695ac” height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
“We're not competitor-obsessed, we're customer-obsessed. We start with what the customer needs and we work backwards.”
— Jeff Bezos
Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast, sits down with David Lu, Founder of Axon Video Strategy. In this episode, David shares how he combined his years of Pharmacy experience, passion for Business, and for Video Production expertise to build his value-driven career today. We also learn what separates a regular skill from an in-demand, client-centric service. Tune in to learn more of David's timeless wisdom.
3 KEY POINTS:
- Provide metrics-focused results.
- Leverage your background and connections.
- Observe data, metrics, and trends in your business.
- David grew up with a passion for business-related topics.
- David's sister started her own Film Production Company in LA and he worked for her for several shoots.
- He studied Video Production on his own and eventually did Video side projects alongside doing Pharmacy work.
- He wanted to do what he loved and empower others to do what they loved, so he combined his interest in business with his Video Production skills to pursue that.
- Check out axonvs.com to see David's portfolio of high-quality outputs.
- One of David's techniques for overcoming Impostor Syndrome is practicing gratitude.
- Whenever he feels discouraged, a trusted friend reminds him of his accomplishments and helps him to be grounded.
- Axon's creation was prompted by David's sister asking him “What are you doing to leverage your background and existing connections?”
- It's one thing to provide a service, but another thing to provide a metrics-focused result.
- Rather than focusing on providing Video Production, the highlight of David's business is providing inquiries or leads for businesses.
- David niching down to serving medical practitioners came down to three factors:
- Leveraging his existing background in healthcare
- Who would benefit from his products and services
- Who is willing and able to pay for his services.
- David is confident in his service and makes use of money-back guarantees to make his offers more irresistible.
- When choosing an editor, choose someone who can tell your story. If they don't know the objective of the video, the edit's going to be pointless.
- David recommends a book he's currently reading, entitled “Fanatical Prospecting” by Jeb Blount. It talks about getting yourself out there and creating movement.
- You can reach David through axonvs.com or his email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
“If someone has Impostor Syndrome, all it means is that they're human. All entrepreneurs experience Impostor Syndrome.” – David LuTweet
“Looking at data, metrics, and what's working or not – In school, we study all these research articles. Why not do the same in business?” – David LuTweet
ENTER TO WIN A PELOTON BIKE, MACBOOK PRO, AND FREE ACCESS TO ANY OF OUR COURSES ▻ https://jasonduprat.com/win
Giveaway ends on December 12th!
CONNECT WITH JASON DUPRAT
Join our Facebook group: https://jasonduprat.com/group
ABOUT THE GUEST
David Lu helps private practices book appointments and increase their bookings in 30 days using a video strategy, guaranteed or their money back. He combines years of pharmacy and healthcare experience working with Harvard Medical School-affiliated hospitals and his background in marketing and video production to help scale medical practices. He shoots, designs, and edits custom video content designed to convert potential patients into customers.
CONNECT WITH THE GUEST
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidywlu/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/davidlupharmd/
- Want to become an IV Nutritional Therapy provider? JOIN our FREE masterclass: https://ivtherapyacademy.com/podcast
- Sign up for one of our free business start-up Masterclasses by heading over to https://jasonduprat.com/freemasterclass
- Have a healthcare business question? Want to request a podcast topic? Text me at 407-972-0084 and I'll add you to my contacts. Occasionally, I'll share important announcements and answer your questions as well. I'm excited to connect with you!
- Do you enjoy our podcast? Leave a rating and review: https://lovethepodcast.com/hea
- Don't want to miss an episode? Subscribe and follow: https://followthepodcast.com/hea
- #148: TACTICAL TUESDAY: 8 TIPS TO FEEL COMFORTABLE & CONFIDENT ON VIDEO
- #262: THE 3 CONTENT PRODUCTION TIPS THAT CAN HELP BOOST YOUR ENGAGEMENT RATE & BRAND AWARENESS
- #78: TACTICAL TUESDAY: COMPARING AGENCY AND IN-HOUSE MARKETING
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #HealthcareBoss #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #businessgrowth #teamgrowth #digitalbusiness