“The job isn't to catch up to the status quo; the job is to invent the status quo.”
– Seth Godin
Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast, talks about creating tribes, communities, and movements to help your business thrive. In this episode, Jason shares some of his takeaways from Seth Godin's book entitled “Tribes,” and encourages us to challenge the status quo and become the leaders we were born to be. Tune in until the end of the episode to hear more about our ongoing giveaway!
3 KEY POINTS:
1. Challenge the status quo.
2. Gather people with the same ideals of challenging the status quo.
3. Give them the tools they need.
- Jason has been studying how to create a tribe for #HealthcareBoss
- Our goal is to help healthcare professionals who want to go against the status quo.
- Jason considers his community to be the key that pushed the forward momentum of his business.
- To learn more about community-building, Jason is studying Seth Godin's book entitled “Tribes.”
- Instead of focusing on marketing, Seth Godin challenges business owners to create tribes, communities, and movements.
- You're not challenging the status quo if you're not getting on anyone's nerves.
- The way to create the community is to connect people with the same ideals of challenging the status quo.
- Jason is looking to create a custom app to connect with people instead of using Facebook.
- “Build your loyal followers and don't treat them as numbers.” – This is a common concept taught throughout Jason's courses.
- To visit Jason's Facebook group, go to https://jasonduprat.com/group
ENTER TO WIN A PELOTON BIKE, A MACBOOK PRO, A SURFACE PRO 8
- Register at jasonduprat.com/win
- Giveaway winners announced on Episode 297!
- No purchase is needed to win. Giveaway is only available to those in the continental US.
“As an entrepreneur, do what makes you happy and fulfilled. I don't feel like anybody should go through life feeling burnt out, depressed, and unmotivated.” – Jason A. DupratTweet
“As a leader, you have to treat people fairly, treat people well, give them the tools that they need, and foster other leaders as well.” – Jason A. DupratTweet
CONNECT WITH JASON DUPRAT
Join our Facebook group: https://jasonduprat.com/group
- Want to become an IV Nutritional Therapy provider? JOIN our FREE masterclass: https://ivtherapyacademy.com/podcast
- Sign up for one of our free business start-up Masterclasses by heading over to https://jasonduprat.com/freemasterclass
- Have a healthcare business question? Want to request a podcast topic? Text me at 407-972-0084 and I'll add you to my contacts. Occasionally, I'll share important announcements and answer your questions as well. I'm excited to connect with you!
- Do you enjoy our podcast? Leave a rating and review: https://lovethepodcast.com/hea
- Don't want to miss an episode? Subscribe and follow: https://followthepodcast.com/hea
- #80: TACTICAL TUESDAY: USING GROUP FUNNELS TO GROW YOUR PROSPECT LIST
- #62: TACTICAL TUESDAY: BOOTSTRAP YOUR STARTUP THE RIGHT WAY USING FACEBOOK GROUPS
- #271: THE HEALTHCARE BOSS MANIFESTO: WHO WE ARE AND WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #HealthcareBoss #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #businessgrowth #teamgrowth #digitalbusiness