“The miracle is this: The more we share the more we have.”
— Leonard Nimoy
Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast, talks about the Three Types of Masterminds. In this episode, we learn the incredible purpose behind masterminds and how they can help you and your business grow exponentially. Tune into this episode to learn more about a mastermind Jason's brewing up!
3 KEY POINTS: The Three Types of Masterminds
- Access or Networking-Based
- There are different masterminds set up for different reasons.
- The first is Experience-Based Masterminds, where a group of entrepreneurs get together, travel to an exotic location, and work on their business while doing fun experiences.
- The second is Masterminds based on Access or Networking. The founders of these masterminds are well-connected with influential people and invite them to speak at their events. These masterminds are heavily focused on connecting you with other people who could potentially propel your business forward.
- The third is Outcome-Based Masterminds. These are focused on learning how to achieve an outcome. Example: Gain more subscribers and become a top YouTuber
- Assess whether the Mastermind opportunity is aligned with what you're looking to achieve.
- In the middle of the year, Jason will be announcing an Outcome-Based Mastermind he's creating. This is focused on helping clinic owners walk through all the steps necessary to grow a clinic to a level that's above average.
- Napoleon Hill talks about how Masterminds are incredibly powerful.
- When you share an idea, you don't lose it, but gain something in return, as others will be sharing their ideas as well.
- Jason's book launch is coming up soon. Stay tuned for more details.
“When you get a room full of people all on the same wavelength, similar goals, all sharing their ideas and intelligence, the amount of what you can accomplish grows exponentially.” – Jason A. DupratTweet
“When looking at your ROI when investing in a mastermind, you have to look beyond a year, because what you learn there can last for even 10 years.” – Jason A. DupratTweet
CONNECT WITH JASON DUPRAT
LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube
Join our Facebook group: https://jasonduprat.com/group
- Want to become a Ketamine Therapy provider? Enroll NOW in The Ketamine Academy course: https://ketamineacademy.com/presentation
- Sign up for one of our free business start-up Masterclasses by heading over to https://jasonduprat.com/freemasterclass
- Have a healthcare business question? Want to request a podcast topic? Text me at 407-972-0084 and I'll add you to my contacts. Occasionally, I'll share important announcements and answer your questions as well. I'm excited to connect with you!
- Do you enjoy our podcast? Leave a rating and review: https://lovethepodcast.com/hea
- Don't want to miss an episode? Subscribe and follow: https://followthepodcast.com/hea
- #237: TACTICAL TUESDAY: THE VALUE OF HIGH-LEVEL MASTERMINDS: SHIFT YOUR MINDSET, OPEN YOUR EYES & KEEP LOOKING FORWARD
- #216: TACTICAL TUESDAY: EVALUATING HIGH-LEVEL MASTERMIND PROGRAMS TO SHOW UP & LEVEL UP
- #38: TACTICAL TUESDAY: CREATING ALLIANCES THROUGH NETWORKING AND BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #HealthcareBoss #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #businessgrowth #teamgrowth #digitalbusiness