“Efficiency is doing better what is already being done.” – Peter Drucker
Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast, talks about the importance of systems and processes. In business, every single second of every single team member counts, so in this episode, Jason teaches us how to streamline workflows and maximize efficiency and productivity through automation, software, and A.I. tools. Tune in until the end to learn more about Jason's book!
3 KEY POINTS:
- Document every step of your team's tasks or job functions.
- Use software tools to lessen the risk of human errors.
- Build systems and processes while your business is still small or has yet to start.
- All businesses run on a series of workflows, wherein much of what our team members or we do is repetitive.
- In today's episode, Jason runs us through his repetitive workflow when producing and publishing his podcast as an example.
- Jason learned some of his workflow efficiency strategies from Richard Winters, part of his Mastermind Group and a previous guest on this podcast.
- Document every step of your or your team's tasks or job functions.
- A summary of Jason's workflow is that he records his podcast episodes and uploads the individual audio and video files on Google Drive to pass on to his podcast team. The team then has its own workflow with multiple steps from editing to publishing.
- All the individual steps in these processes require multiple clicks and much time. We can optimize any workflow by reducing repetitive tasks to a minimum.
- To help streamline his business processes, Jason ensures he's always up-to-date with the latest software and technology and utilizes whatever is most beneficial.
- Jason used to record his Podcast with his Rodecaster Pro and transfer the files to his desktop afterward. To make things easier, he now records on Riverside.fm and pairs it with Zapier to automatically upload his recordings to Google Drive and notify his team.
- The Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy Podcast uses Libsyn as its hosting platform. One of Libsyn's great features is connecting to Jason's website on WordPress, wherein published episodes will automatically be uploaded to Jason's page.
- Jason and his team use software and A.I. tools for various purposes: Recording Editing, Project Management, Password Management, and many more.
- Software tools not only improve efficiency. They help reduce human errors.
- A Standard Operating Procedure (S.O.P.) is a step-by-step list of instructions for doing something in your business.
- Start utilizing S.O.P.s, software tools, and automation strategies while your business is small. Once your business grows and is at max capacity, it'll be difficult to build these systems.
- A benefit of having S.O.P.s is it makes turnovers easier, as all the tasks new people need to be trained on are all located in the same place.
“Anytime a human is involved in anything, there's a chance of making errors. Software tools and automation help make workflow less error-prone.” – Jason A. DupratTweet
“Build your systems and processes while your business is still small or before you even start your practice. It's hard to focus on this when your business has grown to at almost max capacity.” – Jason A. DupratTweet
CONNECT WITH JASON DUPRAT
LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube
Join our Facebook group: https://jasonduprat.com/group
- Want to become a Ketamine Therapy provider? Enroll NOW in The Ketamine Academy course: https://ketamineacademy.com/presentation
- Sign up for one of our free business start-up Masterclasses at https://jasonduprat.com/freemasterclass.
- Have a healthcare business question? Want to request a podcast topic? Text me at 407-972-0084, and I'll add you to my contacts. Occasionally, I'll share important announcements and answer your questions as well. I'm excited to connect with you!
- Do you enjoy our podcast? Leave a rating and review: https://lovethepodcast.com/hea.
- Don't want to miss an episode? Subscribe and follow https://followthepodcast.com/hea.
- #307: TACTICAL TUESDAY: THE RAPID GROWTH OF AI & OPPORTUNITIES IT MEANS FOR YOU
- #244: TACTICAL TUESDAY: THE CHALLENGES OF CHANGE PLUS EXCITING NEW UPDATES
- #126: TACTICAL TUESDAY: MY TOP 10 LIST FOR MUST-HAVE SOFTWARE
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #HealthcareBoss #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #businessgrowth #teamgrowth #digitalbusiness